- Backlinks (the links that lead to the pages of our website from other pages on the internet) are one of the most important elements for the ranking of our pages in high positions in search engines.
- Analyzing the backlink profile of each website helps us get the general picture that search engines have of it, and then try to improve it where we find that there is a problem or weakness.
- One of the most important reasons why we need to monitor the backlink profile of our site is the potential “toxicity” of our backlinks.
- Toxic backlinks have a terribly negative effect on our pages and unfortunately, they may have been created – unknowingly – by a bad competitor of ours.
- So, we need to have a full picture – regularly – in order to take action (Disavow links) – before Google takes its own action against our page.
- Another very useful factor of this service is to “read” the respective profile of our competitors and copy it (where possible) in order to either close the “gap” in the ranking difference between us, or to completely reverse the ranking and gain positions over our competitor. ((In case you want to check only your own backlink profile, select the simple BACKLINK PROFILE ANALYSIS package) )
*In addition, it includes monitoring and analysis of up to 5 competitive domains, so that you can see and copy the most successful profiles of your competitors.